Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Well, I started this blog to show people what it's like to actually follow a diet and it kind of progressed to where I plan on updating my blog and posting new stuff. I'm a college student living in South Jersey majoring in Engineering and I love pro wrestling and art. Yep, that pretty much covers it.

Followers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Purpose of this blog

Well, I'm new here and this blog will have many purposes:


  • First and foremost, this will blog my opinion on such matters and people can discuss with me later.
  • Secondly, I will document my process from depression to where I used to be and get my grades up at college.
  • Thirdly, I will also document my weight loss and progress from there.
  • And lastly, I will post problems on various subjects that I have trouble in and look forward to a response.
That's all, folks.

No comments: